Security Doors & Screens
Heavy duty and vandal resistant withstanding extremes of use and weather with minimum maintenance.
In the never ending struggle against vandalism and burglary on housing estates, authorities are increasingly using controlled access systems to reduce crime levels. Such systems marry high security, anti-vandal doors and screens to high technology electronics in the form of electronic access control and CCTV installations.
- Our Technical Designers can advice on the most suitable combination of components
- Manufactured to order in mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium or hardwood
- Our mild steel doors are then zinc phosphate primed and powder coated to a very high specification for optimum weather resistance
- Stainless steel doors can be satin finished or powder coated, if required.
- Our door glazing can be supplied in a variety of materials including shatterproof
- Polycarbonate, laminated/anti bandit and toughened glass
Simply supply us with the site address and location of the structural opening and we will:
- Complete a site survey, prepare the design drawings and fabrication schedules and work with you to ensure that you are satisfied with the design.
- Manufacture the unit
- Degrease, grit blast, hot zinc spray and polyester powder coat the unit to your chosen colour
- Purchase and install quality ironmongery
- Remove and dispose of the existing unit (when required)
- Site-install the new unit and hand over
- Fit our entry-systems
After the completion of a project the client can request, free of charge, an Operation and Maintenance Manual for the project. This manual will contain drawings showing, elevations, plan, side views and cut sections along with specification and maintenance recommendation.
A 12 months warranty is given on all of doors and screens but we recommend a planned preventive maintenance contract at the end of the warranty.